Baker Mayfield "alleged" Side Chick Spills The Tea

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
I'm old so I can't get past the, he followed, unfollowed, blocked method of adultery.

Yeah, this whole follow/unfollow way of picking up chicks is all new to me and makes me feel old. Shoot, I'm only 35, but back when I was dating, using that time's equivalent of a follow/unfollow tactic seemed like a good way to get arrested. At a minimum, I at least don't think most would consider it flirting.

Last edited:

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Yeah, this whole follow/unfollow way of picking up chicks is all new to me and makes me feel old. Shoot, I'm only 35, but back when I was dating, using that time's equivalent of a follow/unfollow tactic seemed like a good way to get arrested. At a minimum, I at least don't think most would consider it flirting.

I am a few years younger (32) to the point Facebook got to Iowa State when I was a freshman in the fall of 2005. Even then, the abject seriousness with which young adults now and teenagers take their online social lives is bizarre to me.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Honestly, I had to re-read the article a few times before I realized the writer wasn't calling her a "dingus".

tenor.gif

From Webster's...

noun. an unintelligent person; "idiot"; "moron".

actually, that could also be the definition for Mayfield

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Why not just go into Cheesecake Factory and have cheesecake instead...?

• Agree
Reactions: Cy$

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I am a few years younger (32) to the point Facebook got to Iowa State when I was a freshman in the fall of 2005. Even then, the abject seriousness with which young adults now and teenagers take their online social lives is bizarre to me.
Wait, you’re younger than me?

Also, I signed up for Facebook when I was at isu in 2003, bruh. But back then you needed a college email address to sign up.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee

Also, I signed up for Facebook when I was at isu in 2003, bruh. But back then you needed a college email address to sign up.

You do come off as a dirty, old, unrecoverable hippy with a silver rat tail.

Love you, Pants. <3

I guess I did not even realize Facebook was a thing until I showed up at ISU.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA

Well damn. My stock just plummeted, you beat me by a year. I thought I was cool in 2004 for getting an invite-only Gmail account and Facebook account.