*** Official #1 Baylor Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
These guys are so ******* bad. Jacobsen has gotten worse eatery tear. Stupid turnovers killing Isu. Baylor doesn’t even guard Nixon!!! my ten year old son- I don’t want to watch this, why can’t he make an open shot, we need to get better players. LOL.
So they leave after a year?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Conditt reminds of of a fake tough Iowa player. Oh, and I love our 6 foot post help defenders on Baylor's 6'10 guys.

Yeah talking **** is just not a good look when your team is bad.

Hali does it too.

You're 9-10 dudes.

pthebutcher

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 14, 2006
Portland
Does he deserve consistent minutes or does he need to prove consistent production?

His production against Auburn should have earned him a spot in the rotation. He has made a lot of his sparse minutes this year. Based on the rotations so far tonight, it appears Prohm isn't going to play him. The question on all of our minds is ...why?

GT25Ump

Oct 24, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
His production against Auburn should have earned him a spot in the rotation. He has made a lot of his sparse minutes this year. Based on the rotations so far tonight, it appears Prohm isn't going to play him. The question on all of our minds is ...why?

Prohm is trying to get him to transfer, to open up another spot....

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
It’s sad that our whole crowd knows Lewis should be playing and the jabroni getting paid millions doesn’t

• Winner
Reactions: xboxfever

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron