The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
We grew up with a huge garden and ate a lot of things raw. My mom's main (and seemingly only) spice was salt. We would put a pile of salt on our plate and dip green onions, radishes, potatoes in salt and eat them raw. We'd also slice radishes up, put them on a piece of bread and sprinkle salt on it it and eat is open-faced. It took me years to overcome my sodium dependency. Oh, we'd also put sugar on tomatoes and sugar on raw rhubarb.

I have no idea how I still have taste buds.
Lew's one of 10 from a farming background. I read this to him...he was nodding the whole time. He feels your pain!

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
That's actually not a terrible idea. Colorado State (she's an alum) tried for her after Larry finally flamed out, but she turned them down to stay in the NBA.

She might be waiting for an NBA head coach or GM job, though.

Would put us back in the national spotlight that’s for sure

Well My theory is Popavich doesn't put up with foolishness so I'm guessing she knows more about BB than this entire board put together.

VegasCy

Dec 16, 2018
Can you quantify the upside of running for President when you realistically have no chance of winning?

VegasCy

Dec 16, 2018
Does Cyched have to research his questions or does he just have a really big...brain?

VegasCy

Dec 16, 2018
More annoying phrase? “Talent buffer” or “force sensitive,” and use them both in one sentence.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Any music that you listen to only nlby yourself because you think people would think it’s weird that you listen to that?