This is why Prohm must go........

Cyclone951

Nov 29, 2019
he is still coaching in the OVC...

this should surprise no one as last year he let a 25% 3 pt shooter continue to chuck horrible shots in THT.

QUOTE="cycfan1, post: 6976276, member: 3816"]I’ve been a Prohm defender but if he allows Nixon to continue to shoot and/or play this many minutes I’m done[/QUOTE]

• Agree
Reactions: BigD

clones8232

Jun 5, 2015
I’m as pissed as anyone but with wiggington or tht this team is completely different. It was obvious at the beginning of the year that this team was going to struggle.

for what it’s worth, I think Halliburton will be back next year. By the end of the year, he will be drafted late 2nd rd. Not because of tonight, but realistic expectations.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I’m as pissed as anyone but with wiggington or tht this team is completely different. It was obvious at the beginning of the year that this team was going to struggle.

for what it’s worth, I think Halliburton will be back next year. By the end of the year, he will be drafted late 2nd rd. Not because of tonight, but realistic expectations.
This team with both of them probably still would suck and underperform. If you can’t see there is a coaching issue here there’s no helping you.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

I'm not sure this team is missing someone continually going to the teeth of the defense and losing the ball over and over again.

Gerbs

Aug 31, 2013
What are the Prohm defenders hanging their hat on right now?

Fred lost to Kansas too. you’re not a real fan. Fans were too quiet. People wrote mean things about Steve on twitter. You try taking a bunch of nba players and beat two 12 seeds and a 13 seed in the ncaa tournament. Fred lost.... game. You’re not a real fan.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
FYI:

FIRESTEVEPROHM.COM is available....

WeeklyIncomparableHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

82Clone4Life

Mar 7, 2019

And a Lard with his head screwed on right.

• Agree
Reactions: clones8232