*** Official #14 Notre Dame VS IOWA STATE Camping World Bowl Game(Day) Thread ***

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
So much this. This guy is totally a, "At least they tried." type of guy. Pardon some of us who have been fans for decades actually want to see just ONCE a team that can rise up to the challenge and take opportunities when given.

You do know that fans have no effect on the team? Fans saying "at least they tried" is not why the team is losing.

If you are pissed about the team losing, you need to call for the coach to be fired. That's the only thing that solves anything. So who are we going to hire?

• Funny
Reactions: Walden4Prez

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
This game has been just as much coaching as it has been poor play. No I am not insinuating fire anyone. But probably can deflate the air a bit.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
ND has bigger faster athletes and are starting to rumble. Getting ugly. I LOVE Iowa State, but I am not unrealistic about them. ND is better and showing it. Oh well, next year!
Now they are because this team has quit. Those two turnovers killed this game right out of the gate. We moved the ball on them and stopped them right away but just shot ourselves in the foot. Notre Dame is better for sure, but this is not like if we were playing Ohio State or Clemson this year. They are just confident and rolling now.

• Agree
Reactions: CYDJ

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
You do know that fans have no effect on the team? Fans saying "at least they tried" is not why the team is losing.

If you are pissed about the team losing, you need to call for the coach to be fired. That's the only thing that solves anything. So who are we going to hire?
I heard Dabo Swinney wants to coach at ISU and leave Clemson so easy call here.

• Funny
Reactions: quasistellar

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017

Um this literally made no sense. I think Campbell is easily the best thing we have going. The players this year just are not executing the small things. Coaching? Maybe. But false starts in red zone, dropped picks, etc. are not on coaching. That's somebody just not doing what they are supposed to.

• Agree
Reactions: Drew0311

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
The next step in the process is the coaches realizing they aren’t playing the game. They are coaching the life out of Purdy.