Iowa Basketball's Super Bowl

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Gordy hates Fran and Jordan does whatever daddy says
I just earned everything I needed to know about Jordan, just googled his dad. He is a kid of a pyramid scheme huckster. Jordan’s behavior makes lots of sense now.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ATCy and CyTwins

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I don't have a dog in this fight, but you have to know there is more to Fred leaving than his dream to coach in the NBA. Pollard was the primary reason for Fred leaving
Lol

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I don't have a dog in this fight, but you have to know there is more to Fred leaving than his dream to coach in the NBA. Pollard was the primary reason for Fred leaving
That's point blank wrong. Fred is on record with disliking recruiting and he said it was his dream.
Fred and Jamie like each a lot.

P

PeacefulRival

That's point blank wrong. Fred is on record with disliking recruiting and he said it was his dream.
Fred and Jamie like each a lot.

On record quotes can be much different than off record quotes. I know my ISU sources and can accept that you are not aware of what was going on behind the scenes.

We would both agree that Fred is not the type of person who would go on record with challenges with his relationship with JP.

P

PeacefulRival

Lol. You are entertaining.

Not looking to argue with you. If you don't know, then you don't know. I should't assume you are aware of the issues between Fred and JP just because you are a cyclone fan.

Nor would I expect you to have any reason to believe me either. There is no point in getting in a pissing contest over something I know to be true and what you believe to be true.

• Informative
Reactions: iahawks

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
On record quotes can be much different than off record quotes. I know my ISU sources and can accept that you are not aware of what was going on behind the scenes.

We would both agree that Fred is not the type of person who would go on record with challenges with his relationship with JP.

@mj4cy which retread is this? Benji?

Reactions: JP4CY
P

PeacefulRival

I'd be surprised if he was at Iowa next year. Not trolling either

I have no insight that says otherwise, so I will take you at your word. As a Hawk fan, I hope its not true, but I don't suspect you would have any reason to make it up if it wasn't true.

Definitely worth following.

• Funny
Reactions: breck53
P

PeacefulRival

@mj4cy which retread is this? Benji?

You expect posters to believe your insight on the Bohanan family's relationship with Fran, but then you go to the classic "retread" post when others have insights that don't align with yours.

You are who you are, so no point in following you.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53