*** Official Iowa Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
The smack talk and way that it invigorates the fanbases is a lot of fun.

I hope you guys get better every game and make the tournament by winning the B12 Tourney! Wouldn’t be the first time or the last.

All in good fun, excited for the next time we meet.
You guys flat out own us in every sport pretty much right now. At least the ones people care about. I know many on here talk about the Big 12 mattering more to us, which it does and should, but getting owned by your in-state rival in every big sport year after year speaks volumes. Sorry those are the facts, and we better start giving a crap about these games against Iowa.

• Optimistic
  • Agree
Reactions: Spanky and RezClone

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
I think people need to relax we played like garbage against a school whose greatest accomplishment in a year is to win against iowa state and suck rest of the season and win nothing important.
They just beat the ever living crap out of us. Yes it is very obvious how much emphasis Fran and that program put on this game (think McCarney for us against Iowa football), but THAT was embarrassing on our own floor. Unacceptable no matter what happens down the road this year.

• Agree
Reactions: Cytown12

Baseline23

Mar 17, 2012
I think people need to relax we played like garbage against a school whose greatest accomplishment in a year is to win against iowa state and suck rest of the season and win nothing important.
They were one possession from the Sweet Sixteen against Tennessee. Prohm-ball was in it's usual belly-up against a thoroughly mediocre B10 team in the first round.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
This team is an NIT team at best with a lottery pick playing point guard. That’s how bad everyone outside of Haliburton is. Disappointing

Is Halliburton is a lottery pick a good coach would get them in the tournament

• Agree
Reactions: stuclone