Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Says the Iowa guy that's really worked up, on an ISU board, trying to diminish a Kansas player and support a coach (and his son) who most rational Iowa fans think is a bad coach, while trying to bring wrestling in, all the while believing in people that think an FBI investigation is a sham.

What I picture wiitits now

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone and JP4CY

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Says the Iowa guy that's really worked up, on an ISU board, trying to diminish a Kansas player and support a coach (and his son) who most rational Iowa fans think is a bad coach, while trying to bring wrestling in, all the while believing in people that think an FBI investigation is a sham.
If you post false information on the wrestling forum and also on the rivals forum, there's a trend. Especially when called out by your own fans. Im not diminishing a KS player, just saying it's not a catastrophic loss like Cy thinks it is.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Bcclone catches game a year and is an expert everything Iowa bball. Cy reads a flawed statistical analysis and knows everything. JMB managed a high school team 20 yrs ago and knows everything.
@jmb actually let Billy Preston borrow his Charger with Florida tags (weird) but Billy crashed it into a curb. Don't worry, Billy's mom suddenly got a bunch of money so she could probably pay for it to get fixed.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
If you post false information on the wrestling forum and also on the rivals forum, there's a trend. Especially when called out by your own fans. Im not diminishing a KS player, just saying it's not a catastrophic loss like Cy thinks it is.
Why do you limit who can see your posting history? I'd like to make sure you haven't posted false information before.
Can you unlock that for me? Kthnxby

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/schools/iowa/2019.html

Moss DWS, DBPM and defensive rating are all better. Moss even had a better steal and block percentage! I'm sorry you got owned buddy
Once again. Moss was a stat stuffer at unimportant times of the game. Were you a Jay Cutler fan? He'd throw for 100 yds and 1 int in the 1st 3 quarters and then the 4th qtr down 30 pts he'd put up 200 yds and 2 tds when it didnt matter. Stats looked ok, but the eyeball test said differently.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Once again. Moss was a stat stuffer at unimportant times of the game. Were you a Jay Cutler fan? He'd throw for 100 yds and 1 int in the 1st 3 quarters and then the 4th qtr down 30 pts he'd put up 200 yds and 2 tds when it didnt matter. Stats looked ok, but the eyeball test said differently.

Where are the stats you claimed you had that said Connor was a better on the ball defender. I'm really looking forward to seeing you try to spin that one

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Co-head coaches Fran and Maggie. I don’t want to have to remind you again.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Edit: now Jay Cutler is involved.
Edited, FYI

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
You all will win by 50. Iowa lost a future NBAer in Moss and no one can play defense. Iowa should save the gas money.

Now you have to worry about Moss scoring 50 when you play KU and Moss holding Haliburton to 0-20 shooting. Moss is a defensive juggernaut.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You all will win by 50. Iowa lost a future NBAer in Moss and no one can play defense. Iowa should save the gas money.

Now you have to worry about Moss scoring 50 when you play KU and Moss holding Haliburton to 0-20 shooting. Moss is a defensive juggernaut.
giphy.gif

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

upload_2019-12-2_22-46-51.jpeg

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
I'll ask you the same. You still havent posted anything that tells me Moss is a better defender or ball handler during important parts of the game, like the last 5 mins. KU fans say Moss shouldn't be in end of game situations because he's had bad turnovers....

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

Help Support Us

Become a patron