Voices In The Stands KU Edition

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I am sure there were some doozies this week. We had a very drink and obnoxious Notre Dame fan in front of us. So that was interesting.

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
Saw a couple in Gopher gear. At least it is right right colors. lady in front of us let out a big what the f just before our reciever caught what looked like a sure interception in the first quarter thrown inches over the defenders fingers. Her F was interrupted by the reception. She was mostly quiet after that

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I thought the crowd was pretty dead the entire day. The anger really wasn't crazy for most of it.

I do have to give a shout out to the guy in our section who has had season tickets for years. He always comes and cheers for Iowa State except during the Iowa game when he shows up in Hawk clothes. It's hard to hate him because he does a good job every other game. This year he showed up with an Iowa State cap and and Iowa shirt for that game. I think he's almost converted!

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I thought the crowd was pretty dead the entire day. The anger really wasn't crazy for most of it.

I do have to give a shout out to the guy in our section who has had season tickets for years. He always comes and cheers for Iowa State except during the Iowa game when he shows up in Hawk clothes. It's hard to hate him because he does a good job every other game. This year he showed up with an Iowa State cap and and Iowa shirt for that game. I think he's almost converted!
I know it's wrong, but I hate those people

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I know it's wrong, but I hate those people

Oh, I usually hate those people. But for whatever reason this guy doesn't irritate me at all. First, I know what people act like when they don't really want a team to win. When I am around family that are Iowa fans I feel like I should pretend that I want them to win because it makes me look like an ******* if I don't.

But, for whatever reason, this guy doesn't bother me. Because I think he truly wants Iowa State to win.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The noise level was definitely poor. I was disappointed in the student section. These kids will never know how lucky they are to have a football team like they do. They need to show up and support.

I was on that side of the stadium at midfield upper level for the TCU game and hardly even noticed the student section.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Students on break

Yes, I think we all know that. But it is too bad more don't stick around. What is more fun than campus the weekend before break? No school work and the bars are just empty enough to be fun. Not to mention you could watch your nationally ranked football team play. Go home after the game!

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Yes, I think we all know that. But it is too bad more don't stick around. What is more fun than campus the weekend before break? No school work and the bars are just empty enough to be fun. Not to mention you could watch your nationally ranked football team play. Go home after the game!

Weekends before break were always fun, game or not. Nothing wrong with going home on Sunday.