Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Got in behind a car on my way to work this morning. It had an Iowa State Alumni bracket, but an EIU plate. Bunh?

The plate read LOSTBET.

And you'll be tailgating where this coming Saturday? ;)
How much will you pay me to divulge this info??? ;)
And Velo, how much will you pay me to NOT divulge it?

Reactions: BoxsterCy

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
How much will you pay me to divulge this info??? ;)
And Velo, how much will you pay me to NOT divulge it?

tenor.gif

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Monday randoms.

Bought a new cell phone. Old S7 Galaxy battery was getting sort of lame. Got a text from Verizon offering $300 off a new S10e so now sporting something with a battery that might last all day. :cool:

My lawn mower runs on fumes. Looked in the tank and looked empty. Decide to run to dry for winter storage since "empty". 15-20 minutes later it finally sputters and stops. :confused:

Wasted almost an hour watching Foamy the Squirrel videos. Neurotically yours and amusing to me but not anything you can post here. :oops:

Decided to road trip to Fargo (yah, sure) for WBB Friday. ISU college friends from Alexandra going with me, An actual venture outside the seven country metro for me! :eek: Will pack my passport.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Monday randoms.

Bought a new cell phone. Old S7 Galaxy battery was getting sort of lame. Got a text from Verizon offering $300 off a new S10e so now sporting something with a battery that might last all day. :cool:

My lawn mower runs on fumes. Looked in the tank and looked empty. Decide to run to dry for winter storage since "empty". 15-20 minutes later it finally sputters and stops. :confused:

Wasted almost an hour watching Foamy the Squirrel videos. Neurotically yours and amusing to me but not anything you can post here. :oops:

Decided to road trip to Fargo (yah, sure) for WBB Friday. ISU college friends from Alexandra going with me, An actual venture outside the seven country metro for me! :eek: Will pack my passport.

Went from the 6 to the 10 and it's super nice to have half battery after a full day. I was down to half by 9am multiple days. It was pretty bad.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Monday randoms.

Seven country metro sounds like one monster city. :)

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
DP0911201717355551M

I am getting this for a JC Penny ad, I’m was unaware that they sold this stuff. Seems more like a pleasure palace type thing

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
So tired of the GMC commercial where the guy buys 2 $60,000 vehicles
Lew & I were talking about that one the other day. We both agreed it would never happen in our home. Not necessarily because of the money spent, but because I would be SUPER pissed if he bought me something that monstrous to drive. He knows better.
I don't like driving large vehicles. At all.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Lew & I were talking about that one the other day. We both agreed it would never happen in our home. Not necessarily because of the money spent, but because I would be SUPER pissed if he bought me something that monstrous to drive. He knows better.

Maybe you should go try one of those new rear engine vettes that they are rolling out.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

tenor.gif

#tacotime

• Funny
Reactions: BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
What did internetman do to get banned, I see he’s back under another name. Taking after BDK I see, btw is bdk still posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.