Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Chaser sorry to hear about your cousin's barn. I'm sure any help you can offer will be appreciated. Fires suck.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Ms3r4ISU

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Benadryl knocked it down. Only thing that I can pinpoint is new shampoo. Went back to old, will see if that works. Can’t get any work done with having to drink that stuff. Hopefully that’s it, I can’t afford to be allergic to stuff I was in contact with, it’s called my job.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
How do I temper my daughter's expectations of her school's athletic teams? Their varsity soccer team made it to the semifinal game at state. I took as many from her freshman team as our SUV would handle to that game. Last night I took her and a friend to the football semifinal which they won. They also had 3 cross country runners and 3 swimmers qualify for State. She is just a first trimester freshman and I think she is going to start expecting that their teams are all going to have this kind of success every year.

When I was in high school our girls basketball team lost in the first round of the state tourney one year. Beyond that I made it to state in track my senior year and I think one other kid made it in tennis the same year. That was our entire success for my tenure at high school. Her school has greatly exceeded that in one term.
It's been a pretty impressive run. The football team wasn't supposed to be this good but the wide receiver that became the QB has been fantastic.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Amazon is delivering a package for me. I've been watching it on the map for the last hour or so. They were in Beloit for a while, watched it go right past my town, now looks like it's on its way back to the warehouse. Neat.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Whew. Now that it's over...

Saw a Texas polo and Texas jersey at work today. Ehhhh...whatever. Then, I saw something that truly chilled me.

EIU hat.
Paired with a UAB hoodie.
*runs screaming*

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Whew. Now that it's over...

Saw a Texas polo and Texas jersey at work today. Ehhhh...whatever. Then, I saw something that truly chilled me.

EIU hat.
Paired with a UAB hoodie.
*runs screaming*

probably a numbnut from where I live. A kid played football for UAB a couple years ago.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I am trying to decide if I need to watch the American Music Awards so as to adjust my American Doomsday clock......Most of the autotuned lip sync is so horrid it is unbearable...and Taytay the victim is getting an artist of the decade award. I really do not want my digital television data contributing to the analytics rewarding those advertisers......but I want to snark. I have a week to decide. Maybe I'll by a digital antenna so big brother doesn't know I'm watching.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
You all aren't eating enough salmon. Average per capita annual consumption in USA is only 2.4 pounds. Pretty sure I hit that already this month.

pretty sure you're eating my portion for me. I can't get myself to like salmon. Give me a god recipe where it doesn't taste like salmon. White fish we do.

• Agree
Reactions: SCyclone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron