Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

giphy.gif

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Jalen Terry visiting Iowa state this weekend
It's a big if, but IF Terry would commit, would this be the best recruiting class in Iowa State history, and where would it rank nationally? If you don't have the time to look it up that's fine, I just thought I'd ask.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
It's a big if, but IF Terry would commit, would this be the best recruiting class in Iowa State history, and where would it rank nationally? If you don't have the time to look it up that's fine, I just thought I'd ask.
Already is.

Number 5 in the country (if Terry commits).

Artic Zone

Jul 12, 2017
Didnt you say we were no longer in on him the other day?

i did. I was wrong. Stuff changes when dealing with decisions of 18-23 year olds

If @CyTwins and i are going to be criticized every time we post something wrong, we’ll just DM each other the inside info. thats not directed at just you but pissed me off Sunday to see everyone rush to shít on @CyTwins Like everyone and their mom wasn’t confused by this recruitment.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
i did. I was wrong. Stuff changes when dealing with decisions of 18-23 year olds

If @CyTwins and i are going to be criticized every time we post something wrong, we’ll just DM each other the inside info. thats not directed at just you but pissed me off Sunday to see everyone rush to shít on @CyTwins Like everyone and their mom wasn’t confused by this recruitment.
Keep sharing. Most of us appreciate. There is just a vocal minority of *****

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013

Please keep sharing.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

The main difference between you and Twins is that he guaranteed it, was trolling Iowa fans a bit with his posts, and then backtracked. It makes us all look bad when he does that ****.

Help Support Us

Become a patron