The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I'm throwing one last question into the mix - rank the following infomercial pitchmen from best to worst:
1-Ron Popeil
3-Billy Mays
2-Vince Offer (Shamwow, SlapChop)
5-George Foreman
6-Jay Kordich (The Juiceman)
7-Matthew Lesko (Riddler Suit guy)
4-Phil Swift (Flex Seal)

Best product ad for these guys would be Phil Swift and using a screen door and flex seal to put your boat together. That's actually a pretty funny/cool commercial.

George is by far the least obnoxious of all of them by a mile. I gave Popeil #1 just for the variety of products he sold.

Reactions: GTO

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Guys I ****** up.

THIS is where you should leave the questions. @Gunnerclone is our guest host, so make sure to leave even more stupid questions this week.

@GTO still include the top 5 things you hate the most question that was posted in the wrong thread.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I have three questions for next week.

What are the chances that Tyrese Haliburton returns for his junior season?

Best Big 12 city? Worst? Why?

And just for @Gunnerclone...

Last week, both of you referenced Emma Watson as very high on your "all-time list." Would you mind articulate who are the Top 5 women on said list and why? Thanks.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I have three questions for next week.

What are the chances that Tyrese Haliburton returns for his junior season?

Best Big 12 city? Worst? Why?

And just for @Gunnerclone...

Last week, both of you referenced Emma Watson as very high on your "all-time list." Would you mind articulate who are the Top 5 women on said list and why? Thanks.

Good questions. Also, just to clarify on the cities questions, including or excluding Ames?

• Agree

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
For @Gunnerclone, what do you look for when buying lower?

Also, for Gunner, let's talk the national pastime...is a good changeup or a good breaking ball more important for a pitcher to have?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Since Juicy Wiggle is based on a dance that originated in Australia and Matt Leo and Cory Dunn are from Australia and it is the unofficial ISU song, can we get Monash University as our sister school?

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Heard Florida State might want Matt Campbell. Do I make a thread denouncing the program, burn tickets, email Pollard, forgot to pick up the kids, learn how to wipe standing up, and sign a petition to end college sports yet or does CMC stay because everyone associated with Florida State's elbows are too pointy? I'll hang up and listen.

• Funny