Iowa/Northwestern line at 8.5?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Should be a barn burner with a super huge energized crowd. Chicago is like a second home for the hoks.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Honestly, what the heck is wrong with NW? They sucked at the beginning of the year last year and then sorta right the ship. This year they are just plain garbage. When I talk about the B10 west sucking, usually NW is not one of the bad teams. Looks like the Gophers have taken NW's place as that team that is good enough to beat all the garbage teams and possibly upset one of the better ones.

Don't kid yourself.... the Gophers are garbage too.

There's one good team in the B1G West, Wisconsin. One average team in Iowa.... and the rest are just garbage.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO and Acylum

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Don't kid yourself.... the Gophers are garbage too.

There's one good team in the B1G West, Wisconsin. One average team in Iowa.... and the rest are just garbage.

I expect the Gophers to beat Iowa this year. They have played a really easy schedule so far, but they have been pretty solid since the first game of the year. Time will tell. Looks like today is the end of the gravy train, but they will most likely be 8-0, and playing with a lot of confidence when they come to Iowa City.

A loss today for Iowa would be a complete disaster.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Gameday was just guffawing openly about the ToE/NW game.

General jist was, why even bother picking this one. I think the general consensus was 13-3, one way or the other.

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
was just listening to the pregame on the radio. Wieting is also out today, among the other known injuries. and IIRC, Oliver Martin isn't even on the depth chart anymore? if NW can stop them on the ground, they have a puncher's chance at winning.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Nate the great looking like a deeer in headlights on that sack

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron