****Official Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread****

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Seeing a lot of bozos on HawkeyeReport freaking out and going back and forth on whether the Murray twins were actually offered scholarships. I think it is mostly denial that they can't believe that Fran is taking them over Foster, and that they are getting these nobodies anyway.

I find it hard to believe that they don't have offers since 247sports has notes them having an offer to TOE. 247sports usually verifies that stuff. Rivals is pretty unreliable and ESPN... jesus.

Edit: If they commit today with offers, get ready for a Hokeye meltdown

Last edited:

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Seeing a lot of bozos on HawkeyeReport freaking out and going back and forth on whether the Keegan twins were actually offered scholarships. I think it is mostly denial that they can't believe that Fran is taking them over Foster, and that they are getting these nobodies anyway.

I find it hard to believe that they don't have offers since 247sports has notes them having an offer to TOE. 247sports usually verifies that stuff. Rivals is pretty unreliable and ESPN... jesus.

They should.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
This Hawkeye class would be one of the worst I have ever seen at a major college level. Not one kid with a power 6 offer. That is crazy bad.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Seeing a lot of bozos on HawkeyeReport freaking out and going back and forth on whether the Keegan twins were actually offered scholarships. I think it is mostly denial that they can't believe that Fran is taking them over Foster, and that they are getting these nobodies anyway.

Not only that but the two 247 Hawk guys, which IMO are pretty good, both entered crystal balls to the Hawks.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006

Right. However, they are the Murray twins. Keegan is the first name of one of them.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Seeing a lot of bozos on HawkeyeReport freaking out and going back and forth on whether the Murray twins were actually offered scholarships. I think it is mostly denial that they can't believe that Fran is taking them over Foster, and that they are getting these nobodies anyway.

They have offers

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Not sure if mentioned but Foster's 247 profile shows ISU and Iowa as "Warmer" now.
My guess is that the CB personnel have been conditioned over the years in the following manner: In-State recruit? - Yes; Has Hok family/ties or "grew up being a Hok FB fan"? - Yes. Then CB = Iowa.

• Agree
Reactions: ChickenNuggetMan

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012

Guess I don't see what these two committing have anything to do with the perception of Foster's decision. If they need more scholarships wouldn't they just put the McCaffery boy's on walk-on status? Nice luxury.