Iowa Football Recruiting

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
You're still missing it. Hawk fans...can help your friend here and guide him to the correct 247 page?
You're reaching. There's one fan that says he was at Twedt's last game... I won't say the rest, but not surprised that a fan would say something AFTER he breaks CMC's heart.

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
You're reaching. There's one fan that says he was at Twedt's last game... I won't say the rest, but not surprised that a fan would say something AFTER he breaks CMC's heart.

I think @Stewo said the Iowa 247 guys are who said this, not Halsted.

Could be wrong though and I dont feel like going back to look.

• Winner
Reactions: Stewo

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Pretty sure it's not a talent issue with Twedt, my gut thinks maybe the staff didn't think he was all in. I dont know.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Why do you do this? Do you get some sort of pleasure out of making stuff up to troll Iowa fans? I’m genuinely curious what your motivation is.

I'm not making anything up. Remember when I told you guys Nixon was going to stay Iowa after he entered the portal before any Iowa guy put it out there? Remember I told you that you were getting Evelyn over a week before any Iowa guy even heard of him? Bollers isn't staying in state no matter what IMO but those are his top 3

• Funny
Reactions: HOU_Blue