All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You didn’t have to mention Kempt’s name because it was inferred, unless you didn’t know that Kempt was the player who replaced Purdy when he was benched. You suggested that Purdy didn’t get benched, but rather was replaced by another QB for “specific plays.” If you weren’t talking about Kempt replacing Purdy, then what in the world were you talking about?
I said there could be numerous reasons and gave examples. Funny you are trying to focus on that one so much and not the one where I mentioned injury concerns.

HOU_Blue

Aug 16, 2019
I said there could be numerous reasons and gave examples. Funny you are trying to focus on that one so much and not the one where I mentioned injury concerns.

I suppose it’s possible there were injury concerns, but the fact that Purdy was only benched for one series (which ended in an interception) makes that seem rather unlikely.

• Dumb
Reactions: IASTATE07 and JP4CY

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
The south end zone project helped Jack Trice a lot. Prior to that it didn't matter what direction the wind was blowing from, the whole place turned into a wind tunnel.

You didn't watch the Maryland game then. It was gusty the whole game and never let up.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I suppose it’s possible there were injury concerns, but the fact that Purdy was only benched for one series (which ended in an interception) makes that seem rather unlikely.
Thanks Lombardi

HOU_Blue

Aug 16, 2019
Yeah because shots can go way off kilter in an arena from wind.

They can when the wind is generated from booing. You know, because Iowa State basketball fans boo all the time? You’re having a real tough time processing things today. Makes sense, it is Friday.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
They can when the wind is generated from booing. You know, because Iowa State basketball fans boo all the time? You’re having a real tough time processing things today. Makes sense, it is Friday.

Iowa State basketball fans boo officials and the opposing team. Iowa football fans boo their own players

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You literally just used the same joke. What’s going on with you today man? Rough day at work?
I created the joke because of wind at Kinnick. You tried to morph that into a failed joke about Hilton.

HOU_Blue

Aug 16, 2019
I created the joke because of wind at Kinnick. You tried to morph that into a failed joke about Hilton.

Your joke stated that it wasn’t wind, but was rather Iowa fans booing. If booing fans can create wind outdoors, they can do the same indoors as well. Grab a coffee or a nap or something. Your brain needs it.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Your joke stated that it wasn’t wind, but was rather Iowa fans booing. If booing fans can create wind outdoors, they can do the same indoors as well. Grab a coffee or a nap or something. Your brain needs it.
Calm down Alt. You are now trying too hard.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron