Ferentz to ISU and Campbell to

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
There are insidious forces in play lately here at Cyclone Fanatic. Their objective appears to be to unify the userbase against well-known flashpoints such as inviting UConn to the B12, or having Freerentz become the next ISU head coach.

Well done, I say. Fanatics... assemble.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
While the original message was poorly typed, I think it's an interesting question. It's just a hypothetical, don't get too bent out of shape.

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
So, my bunch of friends were chatting on Facebook and we had a interesting discussion as to who would fare better should Coach Ferentz were to be at ISU at Coach Campbell were to be at Iowa?
The consensus ended up to be the talent levels at each school were not marketable different but the change of coaching win/ loss record could be.
The question begs to be asked.... Which Coach would have a better record after the switch?
Looking forward to hearing your perspective(s) and answers!
( the post was sent ( accidently) prior to final editing for those with too much time on their hands to worry about such things)
DLdzq1qWsAA7t5E.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp and ComCY

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
There are insidious forces in play lately here at Cyclone Fanatic. Their objective appears to be to unify the userbase against well-known flashpoints such as inviting UConn to the B12, or having Freerentz become the next ISU head coach.

Well done, I say. Fanatics... assemble.
I'm inspired. Let's riot.

Reactions: harimad

JRE1975

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 12, 2006
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Ferentz at Iowa State would be just like Snyder at K-State over time which would be considered successful.

Campbell would be disruptive in the Big 10 and could actually be better at Iowa than Ferentz with the same talent, by being more aggressive and innovative on offense.