Iowa Football Recruiting

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Honestly don't know much about him since Iowa didn't want him, but he could end up being a nice get for your program.

Many of the hawk fans in NC Iowa were drooling over him. I wasn’t but I saw him as a sophomore and not a junior. Had developed nicely I was told.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
Glad to see it, you needed that. Now only 60% of your 2020 class had no other P5 offers. But that number should come down yet. Is Dekkers more of an inside LB or outside?

You know more about our recruiting class than I do. Thats weird.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I didn't realize Jalen Hunt, a good DE commit for Iowa that was supposed to be an incoming freshman this season, is now headed to Iowa Western. I assume this has been known for a while now and I'm late to the story, so I'm sorry if that is the case.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
The Iowa program is on the decline and within 3 years CMC will have won a big 12 championship at ISU. ISU is already stealing highly regarded players out of Iowa's backyard (Porter) and is even getting commits from life long hawk fans (Dekkers). With CMC the sky is the limit and in the next couple years the only Iowa guys they'll be getting are ISU scraps and legacy recruits.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I didn't realize Jalen Hunt, a good DE commit for Iowa that was supposed to be an incoming freshman this season, is now headed to Iowa Western. I assume this has been known for a while now and I'm late to the story, so I'm sorry if that is the case.

When it rains it pours. Brutal June for them

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron