Raptors sign Wigginton

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Love George's tweet there. Coach Prohm's primary job is to win games not pamper players. If ISU doesn't win games coach doesn't have a job. I'd love to be a fly on the way of that lockeroom late last season because there was probably more going on with selfish egos and interests than any of us were aware of. I wish our players the best in the next phase of their careers but I'm ready to move on with the players that want to be Cyclones this coming season.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Love George's tweet there. Coach Prohm's primary job is to win games not pamper players. If ISU doesn't win games coach doesn't have a job. I'd love to be a fly on the way of that lockeroom late last season because there was probably more going on with selfish egos and interests than any of us were aware of. I wish our players the best in the next phase of their careers but I'm ready to move on with the players that want to be Cyclones this coming season.
Wouldn't it be Georges's since his name is Georges and not George?

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I wish there were threads about med school graduates and military basic training graduates too.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron