Tradition. Do we have one?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Sweet Caroline!

Fans returning late for the 2nd half due to halftime tailgating. This is improvement. In my day, most fans would leave at halftime and not come back.

• Agree
Reactions: SolarGarlic

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Not necessarily a tradition, but I personally really like the Cyclone Warning sounds before kickoff and the Cyclone Weather alert. They could probably turn that into a tradition with a little more fanfare. Maybe a local meteorologist with a radar backdrop and some creativity.

Night game juicy wiggle with cell phone lights is another great one.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
We have no tradition. Basically until two years ago our tradition was basically being the losing team.
Actually just thought. Our biggest football tradition is tailgating pre game.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Not necessarily a tradition, but I personally really like the Cyclone Warning sounds before kickoff and the Cyclone Weather alert. They could probably turn that into a tradition with a little more fanfare. Maybe a local meteorologist with a radar backdrop and some creativity.

Night game juicy wiggle with cell phone lights is another great one.

I love the siren, especially after scores.

I think I've heard scoring siren used by other schools that don't have weather-related team nicknames. Can't recall when/who. But they need to stop it. :)

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Every 4 years, we have more presidential candidates show up for tailgating and games than anyone else! It is going to be a mess this year.