Ames U2 Concert 9/11/92 - Identify Girl Pulled From Audience

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
If you have Twitter you should post it there. Three Irishmen were visiting NYC and didn't have a camera. They asked a random person to take the picture, random person posts to Twitter asking to identify the men so they could get the photo, and after 2 hours the photo made it back to the guys.

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and...unis-three-identified-in-quick-time-1.3891835
Good idea.
Just stifling a bit of a giggle at the thought of MeanDean having Twitter. :D

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
I was there. Great concert. That was my first JTS concert where I didn't live in the duplex across the street on Beach. Good lord we used to have a blast in that place prior to the stadium concerts.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I was there. Great concert. That was my first JTS concert where I didn't live in the duplex across the street on Beach. Good lord we used to have a blast in that place prior to the stadium concerts.
Did you live in the northern set of duplexes or southern set? I lived in the northern set. But just a little bit later than that.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I was there. It sucked so bad I left early. First and only time I've ever done that. I can post on my FB if you want since a lot of my friends were there too.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
no video and questionable quality but here's a recording.

This was the height of U2. Absolutely awesome tours in the 90s.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
I was there. It sucked so bad I left early. First and only time I've ever done that. I can post on my FB if you want since a lot of my friends were there too.

If you look at the reviews of this show they all say how great it was, and that while cold, the crowd was engaged the whole time.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
honestly it was when i was a kid i was too swagged out and my parents had to give me up for adaption and then i just stayed stoked all my life until now and now im a dad and also own my own business where i work very hard and hope to start my own video game company on unreal engine 4 but i am still trying to teach myselve coding and. thats just what i have been up 2.

Periods. They have a purpose.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron