Ames U2 Concert 9/11/92 - Identify Girl Pulled From Audience

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I agree. It was bad and I could not figure out how to get it off of my phone. And I like U2.

Yeah, because it went to the cloud, and kept re-downloading. It was like when you have "My Own Prison" by Creed on your phone from a joke from your college days, and you keep trying to delete it before your girlfriend sees it, and then one day she's checking your phone to see if you're texting other girls, and you're not, but she sees the song, and over the next year things get stale and then you break up.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Yeah, because it went to the cloud, and kept re-downloading. It was like when you have "My Own Prison" by Creed on your phone from a joke from your college days, and you keep trying to delete it before your girlfriend sees it, and then one day she's checking your phone to see if you're texting other girls, and you're not, but she sees the song, and over the next year things get stale and then you break up.
3Jh9.gif

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to

weve all been there

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
No - I'm saying it's less common at our age. Although I actually DO have a twitter account...but not the app. ;)

Same here. Mainly because when the ads get bad on here I have to turn on an ad blocker that won't let me see embedded Tweets.

Walden4Prez

Jul 8, 2014
SURE it was a joke......

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee and Doc

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Did you live in the northern set of duplexes or southern set? I lived in the northern set. But just a little bit later than that.

I lived in 829 Beach. So I guess that'd be the southern side of the north building of the southern set?

Cy94

Nov 11, 2011
this is the perfect thread for me to put boomers on block list. u2 ruined my iphone and it hhasnt been the same since. plus they stink and so does red color electronics

Cue the boomer vs millennial ***** fest. Whatever.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Cheap looking watch and spinner bait type earrings.... would not.

@Gonzo better get your kids tested to see about Irish descent.

upload_2019-6-7_15-57-11.png

• Funny
Reactions: Gonzo

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron