Oliver Martin Derangement Syndrome

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
You are my favorite poster on this forum. Your incoherent nonsensical ramblings are second to none. You and 1976 are neck and neck.

Thanks. But I’m not a fan of anyone who endorsed punishing poor people, or covering up sexual assaults, like you do. I find that reprehensible.

So save your faint praise for your fellow hawks that also think that stuff is great

• Funny
Reactions: Hawkmi

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I'm sure this thread title will help reel him in.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What am I supposed to say? LOL They do them, I do me.
Man-Laughing-Funny-Gif-Image.gif

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Thanks. But I’m not a fan of anyone who endorsed punishing poor people, or covering up sexual assaults, like you do. I find that reprehensible.

So save your faint praise for your fellow hawks that also think that stuff is great
tenor.gif

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
And meanwhile over on Sqwakeye nation this discussion has devolved into the merits of dating and marrying women from the Phillipines. Time to give it a rest.

• Funny
Reactions: Peter and SCyclone

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Chad in the DMReg this morning is drooling all over the possibility of Martin coming to EIU. Makes him sound like the second coming of Kevin Kasper.

To be fair, the Hok media is use to watching some of the worst wide receivers of any P5 team, not that it matters since Ferentz prefers to only pass to the TE. For them to get the chance to see any talent added to the outside has to be a great idea, added bonus that he's from Iowa. Pretty much their ideal scenario for writing stories during June.

• Agree
Reactions: Remo Gaggi

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Are we still arguing if Campbell offered Martin or not? According to Alex, we did not, even after he camped with us (I distinctly remember that conversation). Not even sure why it matters. He's not shown that he's not very productive thus far in his career.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Are we still arguing if Campbell offered Martin or not? According to Alex, we did not, even after he camped with us (I distinctly remember that conversation). Not even sure why it matters. He's not shown that he's not very productive thus far in his career.
So you're saying he's been productive then...

• Funny
Reactions: iahawks