Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
So what's the argument? That Bohannon has had more tournament success in his career at Iowa in three years than guys you named that played one or two years at Iowa State? Your argument only extends to this past year then.
You can throw in the last 3 if you like

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I hear ya. I just don't know why you think he's good. Looks like a worse version of Trey Dickerson to me
This was the exact player comparison my buddy and I made
You can throw in the last 3 if you like
So the Iowa State team that won the Big 12 Tournament and the first round of the NCAA tournament compared to Bohannon and the hawks bowing out in the NIT?

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
He looks like a better distributor than anyone the haks currently have on their roster. That's all I'm saying. I think he'll get plenty of minutes.

Have you watched more videos where he is actually distributing?

• Funny
Reactions: CYCLNST8

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Sure. With Hoibergs players as a side note :)
Here are the players Coach Prohm coached just as many years as Fred or more than Fred did FWIW:

Monte Morris, Matt Thomas, Deonte Burton, Abdel Nader, Jameel Mckay.

Fred recruited them in but they had a lot of their success under Prohm and Prohm should deserve some of the credit.

• Agree
Reactions: iahawks

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Just find it strange to deride Bohannon for 1 tournament win when ISU hasn’t had recent success in that regard.

Just remembering the hype that came with that magic run to the 2nd round of the NIT in their freshman year. The night ISU lost to Purdue in the 2nd round of the big boy tournament, Twitter was full of Hawkeyes talking about how the Iowa program was back on top......and then they went 14-19.

Keep in mind he said this after they lost in the 2nd round of the NIT, and Hawk fans were loving it.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Just remembering the hype that came with that magic run to the 2nd round of the NIT in their freshman year. The night ISU lost to Purdue in the 2nd round of the big boy tournament, Twitter was full of Hawkeyes talking about how the Iowa program was back on top......and then they went 14-19.
I think you have selective memory.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Would last two seasons be better? That's what I feel a year is for each respective sport.
I think saying that a March 2017 victory in the NCAA tournament is recent. And trying to argue that it didn't happen two years ago is dumb.

• Disagree
Reactions: iahawks