Chris Soules Arrested

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
This case is so bizarre, if it were not for his celebrity status would anyone else been able to plea down like he did and possibly not even spend jail time if things come out best case scenario for him? He left the scene of the accident and wouldn't cooperate with the police until they got an arrest warrant for him which just reeks of trying to cover up something. This thing has been delayed and drug out for so long I pretty much expect he won't spend a day in prison for this when it's all over.

I think the answer is no and that's a little surprising for a C list flavor of the month celebrity. Totally worked for him though and all he will get is a light nothing burger fine or like 60/90 days for leaving the scene. The death won't be factored in and the defense doesn't even really want the seriousness of the accident to factor in either.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Didn't he actually go to his house and drink more to create a scenario where it could be perceived he was only drinking after the collision?

If he were very intoxicated at the time of the collision/well over the legal BAC limit, it could possibly take many hours to do down to a 'sober' limit that's legal.
No, when they got the warrant and he was checked he blew 0

• Informative
Reactions: madguy30

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Didn't he actually go to his house and drink more to create a scenario where it could be perceived he was only drinking after the collision?

If he were very intoxicated at the time of the collision/well over the legal BAC limit, it could possibly take many hours to do down to a 'sober' limit that's legal.
If he was drunk at 7pm when it happened, I would think he could have sobered up by 1 am when he was arrested.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
This guy was already convicted in doosh court the minute he went on the Bachelorette and then re-convicted when Mark Charter and Chris Williams thought he was cool. Love those guys but they are dorks and have pretty poor choice in music/culture/what’s actually cool.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
This guy was already convicted in doosh court the minute he went on the Bachelorette and then re-convicted when Mark Charter and Chris Williams thought he was cool. Love those guys but they are dorks and have pretty poor choice in music/culture/what’s actually cool.
Careful here.....Charter will sue you for talking bad about him online

• Funny
Reactions: isufbcurt

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
If he was drunk at 7pm when it happened, I would think he could have sobered up by 1 am when he was arrested.

Very likely if he only had 3-4 beers or something, which could be the case if it was a stop at the local bar or something.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
I looked at his history at Iowa Courts Online. Surprised to have almost a full screen of tickets, lawsuits, etc show. Most are years old but I would bet he has attended driver’s school once or twice

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
Seriously? Didn’t Charter freak out on here about a bad google review of his business? Threaten lawsuit and also the “do you know who I am” card by saying he’s friend with Williams and will have him ban a user??? Man, I need to find that thread again, it was gold.
Probably why we don’t see him around here much anymore.

• Optimistic
Reactions: isufbcurt

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
I think it was 6 hours before he was arrested.

Very likely if he only had 3-4 beers or something, which could be the case if it was a stop at the local bar or something.

From what I could tell 8:20 was the initial 911 call and then they said he was booked shortly be fore 1am. I guess I'm not sure when the actual last drink, accident, and finally the breathalyzer occurred, but the 3-4 beer mark sounds plausible given he eventually blew zeros.

I can't remember how tall he is, but he's a big enough guy that he might've been under the legal limit when the accident occured.

Sad situation all around for the man that lost his life.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Seriously? Didn’t Charter freak out on here about a bad google review of his business? Threaten lawsuit and also the “do you know who I am” card by saying he’s friend with Williams and will have him ban a user??? Man, I need to find that thread again, it was gold.

Ya please do i was probably there but don’t remember that vividly!

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
oh whats the story on this
A thread called “If you like betting on sports...”

This was my favorite line by Charter:

upstateclone said:
Do you think you're in the mafia and you're a made guy, or something?
I don't really need to be in the mafia for this one.
It goes more like this . . .
Me: "Hey Chris, will you please ban him?"
Chris: "You got it buddy!"

It is nice having friends in power

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018

upstateclone said:

Thankfully Chris doesn’t take orders from him.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

upstateclone said:

That's quite a deal when a free website includes threats about power.