Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

Hip is a tough injury to come back from for any athlete. Never want to see an injury with any player especially for a Senior. Depending on the results of the procedure, it may be best for him to RS.
Big blow for the Hoks, even if JaBo comes back this year it likely would affect his mobility which we know isn't a strength.

Could ISU be facing a Troussaint Fredrickson back court in December?

• Informative
Reactions: isutrevman

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hip is a tough injury to come back from for any athlete. Never want to see an injury with any player especially for a Senior. Depending on the results of the procedure, it may be best for him to RS.
Big blow for the Hoks, even if JaBo comes back this year it likely would affect his mobility which we know isn't a strength.

Rob Howe has been adamant Connor is going to see a lot more minutes this year and that was before the Bohannon surgery. I would be shocked if Connor isn't the starting PG for Fran this year

Rural

Feb 3, 2010

More like Fran Jr. and Fran III.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
OT

I always wondered who told our former Secretary of Energy that this was a good look....
PW-2013-03-05-Moniz.jpg

I’ve grown out long hair before. No one looks good during that “in between” phase. This guy has a sick salt and pepper man bun now and bangs 9’s on the reg. so jokes on everyone else.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Rob Howe has been adamant Connor is going to see a lot more minutes this year and that was before the Bohannon surgery. I would be shocked if Connor isn't the starting PG for Fran this year

How did I forget about the son... yeah he's got the PG spot for better or likely worse.

Curious if this Jobo development could force Fran to the transfer market. Though, he had to be aware this was a possibility since the season ended with out any grad transfer guards visiting. Guess he feels okay with his guards.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Heal quick! Hope the fall he took on his rug wasn't the cause. o_Oo_O

Look at Isaiah Thomas when he hurt his hip with the Celtics. Now he is buried on the bench behind Monte. Could be a long haul.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
How did I forget about the son... yeah he's got the PG spot for better or likely worse.

Curious if this Jobo development could force Fran to the transfer market. Though, he had to be aware this was a possibility since the season ended with out any grad transfer guards visiting. Guess he feels okay with his guards.

Fran has known about Bohannon being hurt and Moss being gone for a long time now and still refused to go after a grad transfer. He's not going to cut into Connor's minutes

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

Fran missed on multiple transfers already. That ship has sailed.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron