Isaiah Moss Transferring

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
He is a hell of a coach and Iowa is very lucky to have him. This was supposed to be a quasi rebuilding year and then a couple of injuries happened that haven't helped either. So just being in the conversation for a regional is a huge plus this year. Heller has done a great job. Still have hope they can put together a good week and go on a run in the Big 10 Tournament yet.
How much Probst's UCL injury hurt the rotation?

IndyClone15

Jan 28, 2019
Metropolis
I like it. Great size for his position and beat out some quality programs for him. With Prohm being an elite developer I think he will thrive here

He thought it was funny because he thinks Johnson is a bad player.

I look forward to a cold day in early December when Johnson dominates the Hawks.

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
Very much so. Moss transferred because he was going to lose playing time to a former walk on is up there with the losing Jok would be addition by subtraction theory
I've never heard that theory on the Moss situation or even the Jok situation. Don't think it'd fall in the "very much so" category.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I've never heard that theory on the Moss situation or even the Jok situation. Don't think it'd fall in the "very much so" category.
Delano-Don’t know about the moss thing but it was for sure with jok.

• Friendly
Reactions: dexterhawk

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Fredrick's one of the best shooters ever.
giphy.gif

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Where are you getting this Moss/Fredrick stuff from?
I can tell you that this is what a few of my co-workers (avid Hawk fans - including a couple of season-ticket holders) told me. I don't believe them - but they obviously believe it to be true.

Help Support Us

Become a patron