Iowa Football Recruiting

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Big Sexy poised for more great things coming off the bowl win and his dismantling of the best defense in college football. He'll need to stay focused as talk continues to pick up about whether he's a round 1 or round 2 draft pick but he's a smart guy so he should be ok there.
Todd-McShay-775x465.png

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Big Sexy poised for more great things coming off the bowl win and his dismantling of the best defense in college football. He'll need to stay focused as talk continues to pick up about whether he's a round 1 or round 2 draft pick but he's a smart guy so he should be ok there.

Who's your backup QB going to be this year? If you guys lose a couple games early and Stanley is still fumbling and completing 50% of his passes I could see that guy being very popular, especially because you've recruited that position pretty well lately

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
Who's your backup QB going to be this year? If you guys lose a couple games early and Stanley is still fumbling and completing 50% of his passes I could see that guy being very popular, especially because you've recruited that position pretty well lately
You would be the expert on situations of this nature.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I really think taking a few days off might be good for you.

It was a serious question. IIRC one of your QB's had some big time offers so I'm not sure if he would be a popular guy if things were going bad. I mean it literally just happened at ISU this last year

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
I literally just asked who their backup QB was going to be and they're so protective of Stanley they won't even answe
You literally posted a write-up about Stanley from an Iowa website that I had never heard of until today. Plus you've got a great tailgating spot at Kinnick!.. I think you have a better idea of who the backup QB is than anyone else here.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
You literally posted a write-up about Stanley from an Iowa website that I had never heard of until today. Plus you've got a great tailgating spot at Kinnick!.. I think you have a better idea of who the backup QB is than anyone else here.

SO can't answer the question? Got it.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: JP4CY and CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I have no idea who your backup QB is. I know you have the Oregon State decommit on the roster and your last QB had some good offers IIRC

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
He probably struggles tying his shoes.

That is why they have those slip ons now. One hawk fan I know never ties his shoes. He can’t bend over to tie them so he will either wear dressy shoes everywhere or walk around with laces dragging if they slip out of the eyelet while he just has them hanging there.

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
That is why they have those slip ons now. One hawk fan I know never ties his shoes. He can’t bend over to tie them so he will either wear dressy shoes everywhere or walk around with laces dragging if they slip out of the eyelet while he just has them hanging there.
I bet that sounded a lot funnier in your head.

MustardTiger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2019
The Dirty Burger
Composite is the only thing that matters according to CycloneFanatic (and mythical offers).
Pretty sure the only reason his composite is even remotely that high is because he's still ranked inside the ESPN 300. And we all know how terrible ESPN's ranking service is.

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
Pretty sure the only reason his composite is even remotely that high is because he's still ranked inside the ESPN 300. And we all know how terrible ESPN's ranking service is.
I don't make the rules on CycloneFanatic, sorry.

Help Support Us

Become a patron