Iowa Football Recruiting

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Who are everyone’s favorite signees for the Hawks in this class? I’d have to go with the obvious ones in Goodson and Jacobs, but I also really like LaPorta and Jack Campbell- think both of those guys are crazy underrated.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Who are everyone’s favorite signees for the Hawks in this class? I’d have to go with the obvious ones in Goodson and Jacobs, but I also really like LaPorta and Jack Campbell- think both of those guys are crazy underrated.

No idea who the signees are, I'm not obsessed with Iowa like you are ISU.

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
No idea who the signees are, I'm not obsessed with Iowa like you are ISU.

I don’t know many of the Iowa State signees either, but you won’t see me posting in any “Iowa State Football Recruiting” threads. You are really proving how not obsessed with Iowa you are by posting in an “Iowa Football Recruiting” thread.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Jestin Jacob's and jack Campbell will be studs. For isu I think Leonard glass and grant treibor will be gems

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Ezra Miller.

I am sure one of the lower rated/offered DB's will be good for them.

• Agree
Reactions: benjimill

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Miamen. Already has good size. Like his tape.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I don’t know many of the Iowa State signees either, but you won’t see me posting in any “Iowa State Football Recruiting” threads. You are really proving how not obsessed with Iowa you are by posting in an “Iowa Football Recruiting” thread.

Words to live my Yeahbuddy!!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I got banned here for saying Niang had chick boobs. Not my best moment.
AgedScornfulDugong.gif

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I'd throw in Ezra Miller and the pleasant surprise of the class will be McKinney

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
I'd throw in Ezra Miller and the pleasant surprise of the class will be McKinney
There are a few headliners from each class.

The thing about Iowa/ISU is most likely the majority of every class will have to be under the radar type of guys or developmental guys.

Iowa has historically been better than ISU at this, but ISU is definitely improving in that area.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk