U of Texas Weekend Details

DFWCyclone

Jan 6, 2014
McKinney, TX
www.dfwcyclones.org
U of Texas Tailgate - Saturday November 17th
img-9387_2_orig.jpg

Texas game weekend is all ready to go. We are offering a full array of options for this game as we expect this to be the largest Cyclone event in Texas each time it comes around. Based on the attendance of 750+ Cyclones from the 2016 tailgate we are planning on big things once again. We are offering ticket-only packages as well as tickets-plus-tailgate and tailgate only.

We are partnering once again with the Austin Iowa State Club, Jeff Mayes and Soap Creek Cookers to provide entry into our All-You-Can-Eat BBQ, now including Pork Chop on a Stick, sides, soda and adult beverages. Tailgate price is only $20 if you prepay and $30 at the gate on gameday.

U of Texas Game Tickets & Hotels

GAME TICKET OFFERS
Ticket-Only Packages

Tier One - Game Only

Sect 25 or 26
$80 per person

Tier Two - Game Only
Upper Level, Sect 121-124
$40 per person

Ticket and Tailgate Packages
Tier One - Game w/ Tailgate
Sect 25 or 26
$100 per person

Tier Two - Game w/ Tailgate
Upper Level, Sect 121-124
$60 per person

Tailgate Only Package
Ticket for Tailgate Only - $20 per person (rises to $30 on gameday)

GAME AND TAILGATE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE
HERE

HOTEL OFFERS
Group Hotel Discount Available

Reservations at published rates available up to Friday Oct 26th, 2018
Space is limited.

Suburban Round Rock
Home2Suites by Hilton - Round Rock
1000 Louis Henna Blvd
Round Rock, TX

Queen room for $124/night on Friday Nov 16th and Saturday Nov 17th
Click here to reserve

Downtown Austin
Courtyard by Marriott - Austin Downtown/Convention Center
300 E 4th St
Austin, TX

King or Queen room for $209/night on Friday Nov 16th and Saturday Nov 17th
Click here to reserve

14701051-10154536844381635-8574661597165830171-o_2_orig.jpg

Why Buy Game Tickets from the Club?

Each year the DFW Cyclones offer group rate tickets for all football and men's basketball games in Texas and Oklahoma. That amounts to three football games and 6 basketball games per year. The tickets we offer are generally 25-40% cheaper than you can get from ISU for the same seats. We do this by obtaining Group Rate pricing from the various university box offices while ISU has to pay face value for what they offer each spring. The other benefit is that our tickets are usually available for purchase up to a couple of weeks prior to the game while ISU has to cut off sales in May or early June due to host-school ticket guidelines.

We strive to get our seats in the same section as the player families and alumni who bought through ISU directly but sometimes we go a different direction so we can offer more than one price point offering more affordable options or better seating for the same money. Tickets are purchased directly from each school at the earliest possible date so we can ensure a contiguous block of seats for the greatest number of people. We then purchase additional tickets as needed while advising that they may or may not be with the main seating block due to ticket availability.

The moral of the story is this: If you wait too long, you might not be sitting in the most desirable seats.

With that said, we have now ordered seats for all 2018 football games. If you plan to attend please order your tickets ASAP so you can join the rest of us in the stands when we start our cheering: CYCLONE! POWER!

TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR TEXAS GAME
HERE

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I have an open invite to this game just need to pull the trigger. What are tickets looking like. Better to stubhub or take my chances outside the stadium?

Reactions: DFWCyclone

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
I’ll be there, can’t wait. Just hope we get our offensive woes figured out, that TX defense is a doozie.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Is there parking near the tailgate and can you walk to the game from the tailgate ?

CYdways432

Jan 22, 2015
Cedar Rapids
Really wish i could make this happen this year.

Update, Tickets bought thru DFW Cyclones, Flight booked, staying at the residence inn downtown convention center.

Last edited:

Deanster

Mar 3, 2012
My wife's brother and fiance live in Austin, so we're flying down and staying with them a few days and plan on going. I think i'll be buying 4 tickets to the game and tailgate, this sounds like a great event and great pricing.

timdcy

Nov 27, 2006
The Gore Range
What assortment of adult beverages are we talking about in the tailgate package here :D ? My wife and I are contemplating flying down from Colorado. I'd love to sit the visitor section, but am weighing whether not to do our own thing for tailgating.