Tre Jackson commits

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Damn that was quick! Hope this doesn’t deter Tandy but happy we got someone at PG for the class. Either way welcome aboard

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Please don’t take this comment as a negative. This class has a very Kansas State feel to it. 3 unranked 3 stars. I say don’t take it as a negative comment because I feel like KSU does a pretty good job at landing under the radar 3-stars and I feel that’s what this class will be like.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Please don’t take this comment as a negative. This class has a very Kansas State feel to it. 3 unranked 3 stars. I say don’t take it as a negative comment because I feel like KSU does a pretty good job at landing under the radar 3-stars and I feel that’s what this class will be like.
Where did K-State end in the tournament last year?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Sorry. This is a negative comment.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Yes, I know. But I think he was waiting for other offers and regardless wasn't in a hurry to make a decision. It will be interesting to see if he still visits.
I’d be surprised if he he doesn’t. He and Jackson aren’t exactly similar players.

I disagree. Kansas State just went to the Elite with guys I’m comparing our class to. (Stokes and Barry. Foster was that way for them too.)
That wasn’t the negative part. To compare Luke and Marcedus to unknown, “unranked” players was. Those two are nothing like K-State’s usual fare. Absolutely nothing.

Help Support Us

Become a patron