Actual POLL: What is ISU's Record After Game 4?

What will the Cyclones record be after Game 4?

• 4-0

Votes: 61 14.8%
  • 3-1

Votes: 239 58.2%
  • 2-2

Votes: 109 26.5%
  • 1-3

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
JackTriceStadium6.jpg

Poll Attached.

SDSU
@ TOE
OU
Akron

Thoughts?

Reactions: khardbored

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Im sorry but the Hawkeyes are not world beaters. We need to start beating them consistently to take the next step and I think Campbell is capable of doing that

The team's motivation is all about blowing that 10 pt lead (with 5 min to go) from last year and actually finishing this time around.

This was a game that ISU let slip away last season. Time to make up for it on the road. I look for Kempt to EAT up the sqawks.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
The fact that you, of all people, are predicting a loss at EIU just seems sacrilegious.
Im sorry but the Hawkeyes are not world beaters. We need to start beating them consistently to take the next step and I think Campbell is capable of doing that

I have no confidence in the offensive line. Maybe they'll start to click by the end of the season, but we lack true maulers in the upperclassmen ranks. Good-Jones & Meeker have good pass blocking technique, but I have yet to see anyone blowing people off the line of scrimmage when run blocking. I'd like to see us get Montgomery the ball in space rather than forcing him to improvise in the backfield.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Can we make a new thread with poll for record after game 5?

Then 6?

Then 7?

• Funny
Reactions: Cy4Lifer

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
The team's motivation is all about blowing that 10 pt lead (with 5 min to go) from last year and actually finishing this time around.

This was a game that ISU let slip away last season. Time to make up for it on the road. I look for Kempt to EAT up the sqawks.

QB's who don't force it and just take what the defense gives generally do really well against Iowa. Kempt will nickel and dime the Hawks and take a couple shots down the filed when appropriate. Iowa's secondary is young and untested. I don't just like our chance to win, I like our chance to win in convincing fashion.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Can we make a new thread with poll for record after game 5?

Then 6?

Then 7?

I'm a poster of the people. I thought it was pretty busch league to have a thread claiming to have a poll and to actually NOT have a poll listed in said thread.

Still though, the 1st four games are critical in any football season. Can ISU rebound after a tough 2-2 start? Absolutely. But it doesn't get any easier with TCU/OSU coming up on the schedule back to back. (On the road no-less as well.) Don't ***** foot around with SDSU and TOE, those need to be WINS which will set up a HUGE contest with OU.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
QB's who don't force it and just take what the defense gives generally do really well against Iowa. Kempt will nickel and dime the Hawks and take a couple shots down the filed when appropriate. Iowa's secondary is young and untested. I don't just like our chance to win, I like our chance to win in convincing fashion.

Agree. That, and have a nasty running game persistent throughout the game and I like ISU's chances even more. The O-Line IMO will be improved a bit. I hope they really wow us to start the year off.

• Agree
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

cyyote15

Nov 3, 2013
Sioux Falls, SD
I'm a poster of the people. I thought it was pretty busch league to have a thread claiming to have a poll and to actually NOT have a poll listed in said thread.

Still though, the 1st four games are critical in any football season. Can ISU rebound after a tough 2-2 start? Absolutely. But it doesn't get any easier with TCU/OSU coming up on the schedule back to back. (On the road no-less as well.)

Don't forget who is waiting for ISU at their door, when they get done with their 2 week road trip. The second 4 game stretch is going to be what defines ISU's season.

• Agree
Reactions: cyfanatic