Not sure how to deal with this kind of talent ...

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
"One interesting thought from many college coaches this month? Ku freshman Quentin Grimes could wind up as nation's best overall player in 18-19". Jon Rothstein, CBS

Last edited:

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
"One interesting thought from many college coaches this month? Ku freshman Quentin Grimes could wind up as nation's best overall player in 18-19". Jon Rothstein, ESPN

It’s possible. However, they said the same things about Josh Jackson and Andrew Wiggins and they turned out to more so be athletes that happened to play basketball. I’ll concede that Grimes looks more skilled than those two, but I’d be surprised if he ended up as the best overall player in the country as a freshman. He has more upside than just about anybody, though - including Jackson and Wiggins.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Surlys next Thread: “Bill self has to get second vasectomy and Adidias nuts up to pay bill”

• Funny
Reactions: Clonefan93

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
The best way to deal with this is obvious, go to a rivals board and post more passive aggressive crap. o_O
pas·sive-ag·gres·sive
adjective
adjective: passive-aggressive
  1. of or denoting a type of behavior or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation, as in posting endless lists of rankings involving K-State, pouting, or posting trolling materials on a rival's board, usually done in comic sans.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
pas·sive-ag·gres·sive
adjective
adjective: passive-aggressive
  1. of or denoting a type of behavior or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation, as in posting endless lists of rankings involving K-State, pouting, or posting trolling materials on a rival's board, usually done in comic sans.
(you forgot the purple...)

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Wow, you are slipping surly. What is going on around here with other teams posters? Some seriously crappy posts taking place.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
He did play really well for Team USA but if I had to pick who will be the best overall player I would put my money on Barrett for Duke.

Help Support Us

Become a patron