Basketball renewals are out

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Check your emails. You've got until the end of the month.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

EnhancedFujita

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2013
Johnston
Got mine resubmitted. Fingers crossed that last year cooled people off a bit and I might be able to secure two more tickets so the whole family can go, I doubt it though.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
My renewed keeps stopping at payment method I don't want to change what is on file and it won't let me continue. Any ideas?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Got mine resubmitted. Fingers crossed that last year cooled people off a bit and I might be able to secure two more tickets so the whole family can go, I doubt it though.
If I had to guess, most people had a tempered expectation of last year and saw the incoming class this year, so I doubt too many people declined. Hope it works out for you!

EnhancedFujita

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2013
Johnston
If I had to guess, most people had a tempered expectation of last year and saw the incoming class this year, so I doubt too many people declined. Hope it works out for you!

Yup I think most people knew that last year was likely an anomaly. Given the state of the program, I'd rather have the prolonged success than 2 more tickets, but why not both lol

Reactions: JP4CY

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

Hard to imagine with this recruiting class that tickets won't be in greater demand this year than last.

sadam

Jan 8, 2014
Maybe play some games at JTS so us peons can get a seat.

Plus it'll be good practice for playing at USBank for the final four.

Well if you didn’t invest all your money mtown! Maybe you’d not be a pee on and be rocking some season tickets in parquet. Lol

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
What sort of donation does it take to get in the parquet these days? I'm assuming there's probably a handful of $5000 donors still in the balcony.

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa
What sort of donation does it take to get in the parquet these days? I'm assuming there's probably a handful of $5000 donors still in the balcony.

Now I'm not a high roller donnor so, take it with a grain of salt but, I "know" people who are at the 5K leavel and are still upstairs. (I need wheelchair or i'd be up there too)

• Informative
Reactions: cyclonedave25

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Last year, there were Director's Level ($12,500+ donors) in the upper level. The AD backed off his plan to make the $800/yr donors pay current donor level requirements.

You have to think that a complete re-seating is on its way. Somehow it will bring an end to the incredibly good grandfather deals out there. The program needs the revenue associated with those seats.

pdxclone

Feb 7, 2007
Metropolis of Ames
You have to think that a complete re-seating is on its way. Somehow it will bring an end to the incredibly good grandfather deals out there. The program needs the revenue associated with those seats.
I agree. And about 3-4 years ago, the assoc. AD promised me it was in the works. As you wrote, the program needs the revenue. I think they were preparing to pay Hoiberg if he stayed.

• Disagree
Reactions: riceville98

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron