PODCAST: The men behind YMCA CCL

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I was waiting for the annual "When does Cap City League start?" thread.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
What happened to Prohm's dislike of the Cap City League? I thought he said something last summer about preferring to have something on his own up in Ames.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
What happened to Prohm's dislike of the Cap City League? I thought he said something last summer about preferring to have something on his own up in Ames.

He probably realized that it was something that the fans and most of the players enjoyed. Prohm never sounded that against it.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Did i hear correctly that the format of the CCL is changing this summer? Less games or different days?

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Haven’t listened to the podcast yet, will do after work, but a quick comment first.

CCL could be a little disappointing this year. I’d imagine Wigginton won’t be playing because of NBA/Canada stuff. Conditt will be with team Peurto Rico while THT might be with team USA. Think Babb has a summer internship in Kansas which could impact his status for the league.

Only new guys there might be Griffin and Haliburton. Possibly Nixon?

List of probables
-Lard
-Shayok
-Griffin
-Jacobson
-Lewis
-Haliburton
-Young
-Talley

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Haven’t listened to the podcast yet, will do after work, but a quick comment first.

CCL could be a little disappointing this year. I’d imagine Wigginton won’t be playing because of NBA/Canada stuff. Conditt will be with team Peurto Rico while THT might be with team USA. Think Babb has a summer internship in Kansas which could impact his status for the league.

List of probables
-Lard
-Shayok
-Griffin
-Jacobson
-Lewis
-Haliburton
-Young
-Talley

Podcast is from 2016 just an FYI

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

List of probables
-Lard
-Shayok
-Griffin
-Jacobson
-Lewis
-Haliburton
-Young
-Talley

I know what the CCL needs this summer: Royce White!

He is available and already having a bromance with C-Dubs.