Netflix - Your Current Favorites

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
In a little bit of a Netflix rut, looking for new show(s) to get into. Any recommendations? New shows that you've gotten hooked on?

I've already been through BB, House of Cards, Better Call Saul, Making a Murderer, and Narcos. Tried OITNB, but couldn't get into it.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Longmire was Ok. Daughter watching Hawaii 5.0 and I watched a couple with her and it was worth the time, not riveting but didn’t feel mad that I couldn’t get that time back.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
In a little bit of a Netflix rut, looking for new show(s) to get into. Any recommendations? New shows that you've gotten hooked on?

I've already been through BB, House of Cards, Better Call Saul, Making a Murderer, and Narcos. Tried OITNB, but couldn't get into it.
I know you said Netflix. If you also have Amazon Prime, then have you watched Justified?

If you want to revisit an oldie but a goodie on Netflix, The West Wing is decent fare. Of course, neither of these is "new" but it is possible they could be "new to you".

• Agree
Reactions: Cydkar

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Small hijack, but does Hulu have any good series on it? Just cancelled netflix for Hulu

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Small hijack, but does Hulu have any good series on it? Just cancelled netflix for Hulu

They have Season 1 of Legion if you haven’t seen it yet. I would recommend it.

I usually catch up on Bobs Burgers. The most value I get out of Hulu is for the kids - we watch PowerPuff Girls, Steven Universe and Regular Show

• Informative
Reactions: CloneGuy8

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Punisher are all very good if you're into comic book stuff. Watch the first two seasons of Daredevil and then season one of Punisher.