How will Bruce screw up a final four?

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
The National Champion

Also, playing a virtual home game. How many times have we been bounced from the tourney by teams playing virtual home games? MSU, UConn, UNC, UK were all close to campus. We seem to have similar luck in bowl games.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Kansas State basically brings all of their players back next year as well. They will have the opportunity to prove this wasn't a fluke.

I dont think there is any question they will be preseason #2 in the league and get Bill Self's number 1 vote.

• Agree
Reactions: Cydkar

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Was Kentucky the first ranked team you beat all year? (outside of OU which think we can all look back at and laugh now)
Beat Jamie Dixon 2 of 3. Beat #4 then undefeated because it took Weber to solve the Trae Young thing, Oklahoma. Beat UK. I think Baylor was ranked at one point, swept them. I don't know. Why does it matter now?

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Beat Jamie Dixon 2 of 3. Beat #4 then undefeated because it took Weber to solve the Trae Young thing, Oklahoma. Beat UK. I think Baylor was ranked at one point, swept them. I don't know. Why does it matter now?

LOL, Trae Young scored 20 and 28 against KSU.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Is Bruce Weber a rich man's version of Fran McCaffery, minus the rage?
If you're Iowa, should you be trying to steal him?

I think I'd answer yes to both questions.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I've just never understood why an ISU fan would favor Ku of all teams in this league and country. So, you didn't answer, crimson or blue socks today?

Who said I favor KU? For whatever reason, you think just because I point out facts on how Weber cant beat KU, that some how implies Im a KU fan.

Since you insist on personal information about my feet, my socks are tan.

• Funny
Reactions: JM4CY

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames

Doesn't matter, but doesn't refute the claim you have a very average team.

Lost to every good team you faced and cleaned house on the bottom 1/3 of the big 12.

Congrats on the E8... really rooting for you. But this run doesn't change my perception of where your team is / where it will be next year.

If i were a KSU fan i'd just say a prayer for the gift of a posteason schedule and hope you don't pull Nova/KU or Duke in the national championship game.