***Big 10 Thread***

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
Or not....How did you confuse Cal and Washington? Never realized there were actually similarities between Cuonzo martin and Lorenzo Romar that were beyond the skin color.

Yep that’s my mistake. I was thinking of Romar. I can’t keep those PAC 10 teams straight.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
How did Iowa not having a single player on the first, second, third or all freshman B1G team? I thought they had all this talent on their roster...

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
The fact that the only people in the entire country who feel compelled to crap all over this are ISU fans pretty much says it all.

Yes...it says that we’re the only ones that have to put up with poser Hok bull crap every day and if everyone else had that weight around their necks then they would feel the same.

Last edited:

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
The fact that the only people in the entire country who feel compelled to crap all over this are ISU fans pretty much says it all.
Even if this was an ISU player, I still have a hard time not being cynical and seeing this as anything other self serving act. He would've been better off just saying he just missed the free throw flat out rather than grandstanding about it on Twitter and postgame press conferences, etc.

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Yes...it says that we’re the only ones that have to put up with poser Hok bull crap every day and if everyone else had that weight around their necks then they would feel the same.

How cool would it be if JorBo won the Disney Spirit Award at the ESPYs. Two years in a row for Iowa? Gotta be a contender already with all the national love the situation is getting.

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
How cool would it be if JorBo won the Disney Spirit Award at the ESPYs. Two years in a row for Iowa? Gotta be a contender already with all the national love the situation is getting.
I really hope Hawkeye fans have good health plans from the necessary physical therapy that would be needed from patting themselves on the back an inordinate amount of times.

Reactions: NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Probably would lock another year onto the contract of Franny. Hello, 12MM dollar buyout.

• Optimistic
Reactions: FOREVERTRUE

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Is that like the Sweet 16 of the losers bracket?