Carver packed them in tonight

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
It would appear that the news of a friend of the program and Fran's close friend getting in trouble is affecting him pretty hard

He is getting KF disdain for the media down pat. As far as his body of work I hope he stays for a looong time.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

BMG2

Feb 18, 2018
There is an article out there talking about how extremely close Fran is with this man. He coaches his sons. He funnels players to Fran's basketball program. It's not out of line to say this is going to reflect negatively so maybe you should leave this conversation to the adults BMG
What?! It’s not out of line to suggest Fran knew that this AAU coach was a sexual predator?! That’s sick.

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: breck53 and CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
From another article talking about one of Fran's sons recruitment. I knew these guys were close but wow.

Stephen doubts coaches would even contact him then, unless they got Fran McCaffery's approval first. He said coaches wouldn’t want to step on Fran’s toes.

"Because he’s so respected in the coaching industry," Stephen said.

BMG2

Feb 18, 2018
What am I speculating about? It's well documented Fran was very close with Greg Stephen
You’re a sick person. Just please at least leave Frans family out of it. He’s got a couple younger kids that don’t need to deal with sick rumors being started.

• Dislike
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You keep trying to put words in poster's mouths but you only demonstrate piss poor reading comprehension.

I'm not even mad that this guy/girl is calling me out on something I didn't even say I just feel bad for them because they can't read

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
You’re a sick person. Just please at least leave Frans family out of it. He’s got a couple younger kids that don’t need to deal with sick rumors being started.
Okay, you just outed yourself on what other name you post(ed) on here under.

You are so incredibly subtle.