Carver packed them in tonight

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Nope. You’re some old dude from Ankeny that feels like he has the right to charge after Bill Self, because he doesnt believe in Hilton magic.

I'm flattered you think I'm one of the biggest donors at ISU. Thanks Buddy

BMG2

Feb 18, 2018
Keep trolling like this and you'll get banned. Just a heads up this slander doesn't fly around here
Thanks for the heads up Mel. I will try to be careful calling you out for spreading sick rumors about Fran and his family.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Thanks for the heads up Mel. I will try to be careful calling you out for spreading sick rumors about Fran and his family.

I'm not spreading any rumors about anything. You have reading comprehension problems

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Well I hardly even post about Iowa athletics I was just pointing out I think it's a bad look so you're targeting the wrong poster here
naked-gun-facepalm.gif

BMG2

Feb 18, 2018
I'm flattered you think I'm one of the biggest donors at ISU. Thanks Buddy
You’re welcome Mel. Also, please take it easy on Bill Self. He didn’t know that continually beating the clones at Hilton would cause you to flip out and charge at him. I mean, who does that?!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You’re welcome Mel. Also, please take it easy on Bill Self. He didn’t know that continually beating the clones at Hilton would cause you to flip out and charge at him. I mean, who does that?!

That's funny because there was just a pic of Weatherwax and Self hanging out before the last game

Help Support Us

Become a patron