Ok who is this?

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Think Hawk STD works for the City of Des Moines. I see him parked in the city lot down by city hall all the time. First tim I saw it I was behind him and almost rear ended him trying to take a pic. Thank god, wouldn't have wanted to catch it.

I have seen him four different times on Highway 5, usually when I have to take one of the kids to the ortho. The first time, one of the kids saw it and they were laughing before I saw it.

BikeSkiClone

Jul 25, 2014
FB friend of mine (and diehard ISU fan/graduate) used to have that plate on his pickup, maybe got a new vehicle. Story was he lost a bet on who would win the 2016 ISU-Iowa football game and had to keep it until the 2017 game. Looks like they may have renewed the bet and he unfortunately lost yet again...

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
Think Hawk STD works for the City of Des Moines. I see him parked in the city lot down by city hall all the time. First tim I saw it I was behind him and almost rear ended him trying to take a pic. Thank god, wouldn't have wanted to catch it.
Pretty sure he works at the Division of Labor. Saw it parked there all the time when I lived in an apartment near there in the East Village.