Predictions of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee at Iowa State game Monday.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Some of the worst posters in CF history cementing their legacy in this thread. What else is new?

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Because I’m not in agreement with one of the most pessimistic people on the entire site? Is that your logic?
Because you repeatedly demonstrate you don’t let logic get in the way of your opinion, or use it to form said opinion. Further you attack any position which doesn’t agree with your rather insecure views on Iowa State. I don’t mind a discussion, so by all means continue. My argument is based in logic, not emotion, so I’ll have no problem answering.

Some day you’ll be as confident as I am about the future of Iowa State and stop which the whichhunts. I can tell you’ve been repeatedly battered and are spooked to the point that the thought that a mediocre SWAC player will be worse than mediocre in the Big 12 sends you back to the 70’s. Have some faith, great things are ahead.

• Dislike
Reactions: GM4ISU

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Because you repeatedly demonstrate you don’t logic get in the way of your opinion, or use it to form said opinion. Further you attack any position which doesn’t agree with your insecure views on Iowa State.

Some day you’ll be as confident as I am about the future of Iowa State and stop which the whichhunts. I can tell you’ve been repeatedly battered and are spooked to the point that the thought that a mediocre SWAC player will be worse than mediocre in the Big 12 sends you back to the 70’s. Have some faith, great things are ahead.

I edited that post as it wasn’t quite fair upon reflection, but this post is just funny.

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
I am sorry but NWB and Beverly both contributed more to the game than Lindell. He played fine for a Freshman in his first game and on the road but I wouldn't call his performance a bright spot.

Fortunately your lack of credibility carries over into your prediction for this week. There is absolutely NO way Milwaukee scores more points on ISU in Hilton than Missouri did in their house. That part I am certain of.

ISU 79
Milwaukee 66

*crickets*

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
As pestimistic as people viewed it, it was reality. Sometimes the truth hurts. Had we shot that way against Missouri we may had been waxed by thirty!

• Agree
Reactions: GM4ISU

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
Everyone reverts back to the "N.C. Central" prediction upset I picked a few years ago in the tourney (I'll own up to that bad prediction). But I'd say my predictions are around 70% good.

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Everyone reverts back to the "N.C. Central" prediction upset I picked a few years ago in the tourney (I'll own up to that bad prediction). But I'd say my predictions are around 70% good.

Here's my prediction: Very few people on this board ******* care.

Reactions: ISUChippewa

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Do you keep stats for yourself?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron