Hok fan is fully triggered

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
People come from mile around to see the migration of the common triggered hok.

We should make it a festival. Like the swallows of SJC.
I'm making a documentary about it. I'm taking title recommendations... Considering "March of the Hokeyes" right now.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
How so?? I bet if he retired right now, he gets in the CFB hall of fame at some point.
I guess I don't see what he's done to warrant being in the HOF. Good W/L record, a few exceptional teams, some Bowl wins... No Natty's, no CFP appearances (I get that it hasn't been around long), no Heismans produced, ... I guess I don't see anything special enough on his resume to justify that. There's not much there except being an often at-or-slightly-above-.500, long-tenured coach. Maybe that alone is enough to get in.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I guess I don't see what he's done to warrant being in the HOF. Good W/L record, a few exceptional teams, some Bowl wins... No Natty's, no CFP appearances (I get that it hasn't been around long), no Heismans produced, ... I guess I don't see anything special enough on his resume to justify that. There's not much there except being an often at-or-slightly-above-.500, long-tenured coach. Maybe that alone is enough to get in.

It will be. He was won two Big 10 titles, won a Big 10 West Title, has five top 10 finishes, won a BCS Bowl, appeared in three BCS bowls, won Big 10 Coach of the Year 4 times, won national coach of the year 2 times, and will probably retire with 200 plus wins.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

4 time B1G coach of the year winner, only other coach to do that is Shembeckler.

2 time National Coach of the year

5 Top 10 finishes

3 BCS appearances, 1 BCS bowl win

Produced several award winning players (Mackey, Doak Walker, Groza, Davey Obrien, multiple Outland winners, Thorpe)

The resume is there, IMO.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
4 time B1G coach of the year winner, only other coach to do that is Shembeckler.

2 time National Coach of the year

5 Top 10 finishes

3 BCS appearances, 1 BCS bowl win

Produced several award winning players (Mackey, Doak Walker, Groza, Davey Obrien, multiple Outland winners, Thorpe)

The resume is there, IMO.

Two HOFer coaches in a row for Iowa. Not too shabby.

Gossamer

Apr 10, 2014
How so?? I bet if he retired right now, he gets in the CFB hall of fame at some point.

in a way, you guys are correct...anyone who can dupe an entire population of dolts into believing their mediocrity is divine enough to warrant the pay he's been given, deserves a HOF somewhere...

here's how it would look as the hoks go to see his enshrined bust...

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Bestaluckcy

mapnerd

Aug 17, 2006
Ames
Triggered!!!
Here's a fun fact, I would call you guys pathetic any ol' time of the day. I just wish there was an article published recently that could tell us who has the better deal with their head football coach right now...oh wait...