Gold rally towels for TCU game

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Wooo I'd agree 100%.

Does home team usually dictate what the visiting team would wear?

For instance, we say we're wearing white helmets, would that basically dictate TCU goes w/ Black/Purple

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
If true...
4kzo0.jpg

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
whatever color of jersey, I just hope we see #1 running with with ball a couple times.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Wooo I'd agree 100%.

For instance, we say we're wearing white helmets, would that basically dictate TCU goes w/ Black/Purple
I don't believe so, for instance ISU wore all white to akron and Akron wore W/B/W.

I don't think the schools talk to each other on what to wear. TCU will wear away uniforms and not home ones. Unless we wore away uniforms which W/G/W isn't.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
I don't believe so, for instance ISU wore all white to akron and Akron wore W/B/W.

I don't think the schools talk to each other on what to wear. TCU will wear away uniforms and not home ones. Unless we wore away uniforms which W/G/W isn't.

Yeah, Akron one confused me.

I'd assume they'd like to standout on TV and differentiate. Personally, ISU's white helmets paired up with TCU Purple/Black could look sharp.

I'm on the W/G/W train this week.

• Agree
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Wooo I'd agree 100%.

My pipe dream is that ISU wears w/g/w and they coordinate with TCU for them to wear their all purple uniforms. It’s rare, but teams can both wear their home uniforms.