Derrick Willies leaving Iowa

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
I was trying to be nice. But it should probably be at least 10 wins. He has four of those. The real measurement should be conference wins even the B1G isn't exactly full of world beaters. He has had only 3 seasons where he has won at least 6 conference games.

Looks like Iowa fans are going to have to be happy with 7 wins. That includes their bowl game in Nashville.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Looks like Iowa fans are going to have to be happy with 7 wins. That includes their bowl game in Nashville.

I love Iowa State fans talking football smack-better than Iowa fans talking basketball smack. #so proud

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
I love Iowa State fans talking football smack-better than Iowa fans talking basketball smack. #so proud

Something makes me think you were actually in the preseason 11-1 crowd......... #so real.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Scoreboard. Even our crappy football team is better than yours.

No-no, they're not. If you believe that, then I have no answers for you. We aren't great, but you guys have gone steadily downhill. Look at the results-nuff said.

FG80

Sep 20, 2012
No-no, they're not. If you believe that, then I have no answers for you. We aren't great, but you guys have gone steadily downhill. Look at the results-nuff said.

How do you think Iowa would have done against the teams ISU played? Our secondary is crap and the teams ISU play throw it all over the field. Still blows my mind that some of the B1G coaches don't attack our big weaknesses. Kill figured it out and you saw the results. IMO, ISU as a Midwestern school is better suited for a conference like the BIG. IMO, if ISU was in the BIG, they would probably be hovering around .500. If Iowa was in the Big XII and had ISU's schedule, my opinion is we would have 2 conference wins.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I googled results-nuff and didn't find anything...what should I be looking at?

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009

Yes, yes we are. If you don't agree, well, you're just a moron squawk (redundant I know). We suck, but you guys suck worse. Look at the results head to head-nuff said.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
If we played again, we would beat that *** again (maybe even worse, since DM did't really play much and he has now been lighting up secondaries at a 100yd/game clip). Scoreboard. Nuff-said

Golfer

Sep 3, 2012
So much delusion on both sides here. Lotsa laffy. The Iowa - Iowa State game made one national college football publication as being in the top ten hardest to explain losses of the year.

Doesn't matter. Last time I checked Iowa will not play Iowa State in football again until 2015.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
^^^^^^^^

Yeah I agree with this. But for breck33 to say ISU has "steadily" gone downhill since the Iowa game is just as laughable. The only game where ISU didn't put in a good effort at all was against Kansas --and that would be one of the two or three games Iowa would have won where ISU didn't. Iowa would be sitting at the most with 5 wins right now looking at West Virginia and TCU to finish the season. ISU probably would have five wins or six wins right now with Iowa's schedule.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
The Iowa - Iowa State game made one national college football publication as being in the top ten hardest to explain losses of the year.

Might have been one of the same publications that pre-season actually thought Iowa would go 11-1. Some of these media darlings just have to realize that Iowa is just a mid-level big10 team.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It'll be interesting to see how him and that QB do Saturday against us. That QB is a lot better than Stanley. Also some real hot takes in this thread about KF not playing his best players. In Kirk We Trust!

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
LOL at the bump here. And the Clone fans here accuse Iowa fans of bumping all these threads to the front page and keeping them going.

• Winner
Reactions: HawkeyeMashup

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron