****Official Class of 2017 Recruiting Thread****

WesRuby

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 2, 2014
I don't know if it's his appearance, mannerisms, or what, but he really reminds me of a young Michael Jordan.
I agree. Definitely mannerisms/appearance. Also how he effortlessly holds the basketball. His one handed jam looks like he holding a nerf ball. That's where I see the resemblance.

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
I think some comparisons can be drawn between that Stinson/Blalock/Clark group for sure.

Wigginton has that scorers mentality and can use his strength to score in the paint and draw fouls much like Stinson did.

McNeil reminds me a bit of Blalock. Lightning quick and so long.

Lewis has some similarities to Clark in build and length. Clark was more athletic Lewis is the much more polished scorer.

I think its safe to say this trio will take over games the same way Stinson/Blalock/Clark did at times.

I think both McNeil and Lewis have a great shot to be 40% from 3 in college. Both have pure strokes. Wigginton is going to draw a lot of attention driving to the hole. Just sayin...

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
Not sure, but didn't a follow-up tweet suggest it was due to an assistant that left, who I believe is now at LSU? Wouldn't be surprised if he's another pickup for LSU and Coach Wade.

Also wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Mizzou. :rolleyes:

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
So do we get another year of Shaka not knowing how to coach and utilize 5-star talents?

How many more before Texas starts to get impatient...

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Jeff Goodman‏Verified account @GoodmanESPN 6m6 minutes ago
Sources also told ESPN Texas wing Andrew Jones is leaning towards returning to school next season. Texas will be team to watch this year.
if that happens then
giphy.gif

Reactions: Doc and jcyclonee

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Texas may finally end Kansas' winning streak but there is no way I'm betting on it.

Shaka hasn't been all that successful without Will Wade on the bench beside him.

Won't challenge them next year. If Jones comes back they should be a tourney team but who knows. Bamba is a really good shot blocker and rebounder but much of an offensive game. Huge get though.

Still two more top recruits out there

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone