Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I dont go to HN but saw this posted on the football board on an instate prospects thread.

https://www.hawkeyenation.com/football/state-ol-trevor-downing-sees-iowa-decision-expected-soon

a3zqvrH40Cdhu.gif

• Dislike
Reactions: YeahBuddy

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I’ll change my guesses to Samson Evans (Offers: ISU, Minnesota, Illinois, Syracuse), Bryson Williams (offers ISU, K-State) and Julius Brents (Offers: Louisville, Indiana, Michigan St. Syracuse) as the next who commit to Iowa. All got the 247 crystal ball to Iowa by Wiltfong

Downing commits to ISU this week, he also go the 247 Crystal ball treatment to ISU

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I’ll change my guesses to Samson Evans (Offers: ISU, Minnesota, Illinois, Syracuse), Bryson Williams (offers ISU, K-State) and Julius Brents (Offers: Louisville, Indiana, Michigan St. Syracuse) as the next who commit to Iowa. All got the 247 crystal ball to Iowa by Wiltfong

Downing commits to ISU this week, he also go the 247 Crystal ball treatment to ISU

Hope you are right, love the P5 offers for those kids prior to camp season being in full swing.

I would agree that Evans and Williams are likely, havent heard much about Brents.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Downing committing to ISU would be big time

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Downing committing to ISU would be big time

Why, he has said field of study and proximity to home are important. I haven't seen any comments from him that says the quality of the football program is what is driving his decision.

But I am sure you have a link that says something different.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Why, he has said field of study and proximity to home are important. I haven't seen any comments from him that says the quality of the football program is what is driving his decision.

But I am sure you have a link that says something different.

Because he's really good and he's an OL

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron