The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
images

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Or maybe go for Rooks. ISU has to beat only 8 other schools to land him. :)

Unfortunate for the Ray and the staff to put a year into him to get him ready and to now transfer at this point. Good or Bad I wanted to see what Kosongo could bring to next years team.

On the plus side we will get another month of grad transfer talk for two spots to speculate about.
Honestly Rooks was my first thought. would be an obvious replacement and possible upgrade. Prohm did seem confident in options available in his interview last week. We'll see...

Reactions: jcyclonee

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
I would be good with Jacobson. Lard, Solo, and Jacobson would make a good post rotation for the future. This would still allow us to sign a highly skilled 3/4 guy for 2018.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids

Seems like Hines is hinting about Jacobson. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it with the rumors of him being in Ames this weekend.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Jacobson wouldn't be the worst addition from an Iowa St perspective, but do you think Jacobson would like it?

He's a sit out, so no playing next year, then in 18-19 he's probably behind Solo and Lard that we know now, and hopefully Race as well. Plus, no matter what, any guy Prohm brings in for the front court, is probably automatically ahead of Jacobson.

If he's ok with that, great bring him on. He provides Iowa St a pretty nice safety blanket in the front court.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I would take the heck out of Jacobson.

upload_2017-5-15_14-18-1.png

Pretty much the same player as Morrow and I have a soft spot for Iowans.

Does not score a ton, but he fights on the boards and blocks some shots.

upload_2017-5-15_14-19-48.png

Looks a lot like Solomon Young did last year (though not as efficient on offense, which you would expect with Solo's role, but a bulldog on the boards in comparison)...

upload_2017-5-15_14-21-4.png

Solo was a freshman and Jacobson a sophomore, yeah, but this would put them in the same class and give Jacobson a year to practice and improve. We could do worse.

6'8" and 220 on a sit-one and play-two

Sign me up.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Jacobson wouldn't be the worst addition from an Iowa St perspective, but do you think Jacobson would like it?

He's a sit out, so no playing next year, then in 18-19 he's probably behind Solo and Lard that we know now, and hopefully Race as well. Plus, no matter what, any guy Prohm brings in for the front court, is probably automatically ahead of Jacobson.

If he's ok with that, great bring him on. He provides Iowa St a pretty nice safety blanket in the front court.

I'm not sure Lard will be better than Jacobson

Help Support Us

Become a patron