Good read on Chase Allen's redshirt year

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
That's an incredible amount of pressure from the bigger schools. Good for him on sticking with what he believed.

• Winner
Reactions: isutrevman

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
One of the better articles on an ISU player I've seen, especially from ESPN. Does the Register still do these types of stories, or are they mostly reporting two-day-old news from CF?

• Agree
Reactions: cstrunk

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
It will be awesome seeing a 3 or 4 wide set of 6'6 Allen, 6'6 Butler, 6'5 Lazard, and 6'4 Eaton.

Good luck DB's.

I also liked the RB's getting a few passes out of the backfield last year.

First time I remember feeling like the excitement for the receiving core was at least legit.

• Agree
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Read this article when ESPN pushed it to my phone this afternoon. What a great article, and an even better story promoting Allen and ISU.

I sent the link to a UT buddy of mine, and he laughed and said he already read it and was just about to send it to me. He enjoyed it as well (I'm slowly turning him into a closet Cyclone fan).

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I knew Harbaugh was weird, but wanting to stop at a recruits house at midnight for a sleep over? WTF.

No joke. "Hey, I'd like to stop by your house around midnight, we can have a slumber party, it's OK, my parents know I'm coming over. I broke into Dad's liquor cabinet, we'll have a great time."

Reactions: isutrevman

Help Support Us

Become a patron